Friday, September 03, 2010

Mon petit coeur


Photograph from http://frenchgeneral.blogspot.com/

The bug that has plagued my J all week has jumped host and is having a party in both my system and the luthiers. Oh, snotty misery! Scanning my blog list for a little flu-forgetting inspiration, I saw this title 'Mrs Smith's Velvet Heart'. I thought to myself, "I would love for my heart to be velvet. Hang on a minute, I am Mrs Smith". My whiney flu-infested self has won a giveaway from The Warp and The Weft, a truly beautiful blog by the ladies of French General in the USA. Its a kit for a beautiful antique velvet heart used to keep treasures and trinkets. How lush!

Thank you so much. Merci Beaucoup. My day has been made.

6 comments:

2paw said...

We have been the house of poorliness too, I hope the bug is gone soon. Happy Heart!!

Fer said...

What a lovely little win!

Hope you're all well soon. :)

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

hey nice score, sick one ... don't kiss me you lurgy head!

Black Eyed Susie said...

Glad something cheery happened this week. Hope you're feeling better.

Tania said...

Poor lurgy lady. But I've never scored a lucky lurgy before. Hmpfh.

Anonymous said...

I think you may want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this site, although I had to do it manually. Simply my advice.